THE CONDOMINIUMS AT 35 MAGNOLIA AVENUE, CAMBRIDGE
Units range in size from approximately 800 to 900 square feet. All units include:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- All new Frigidaire Stainless Steel appliances (range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator) and a garbage disposal
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and master bathroom
- New Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring throughout unit except in bathrooms which feature beautiful stone flooring
- A walk-in closet off the master bedroom
- French Doors off the Master Bedroom leading to a new fir deck
- Kohler bathroom fixtures
- New Exterior Siding
- Central air and heating system with in unit controls
- In unit washer and dryer hookups
- 200 square feet of deeded storage in the basement with a newly poured concrete floor
- Beautiful new maple cabinetry
- All new windows and doors and a new roof on the building
- New intercoms and mailboxes
- One deeded parking space
- A state of the art fire safety and sprinkler system
The second and third floor units also include a study off the main living area.
The condos are located between Harvard and Inman Squares off of Cambridge Street in the Kirkland Village area. Both squares can easily be reached by foot within minutes. Many amenities, including restaurants and shopping, are within minutes by foot.
Everything you can see, touch or smell is brand new! All the electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems are brand new.