291-297 CARDINAL MEDEIROS AVENUE, CAMBRIDGE
291-297 Cardinal Medeiros Avenue is a newly renovated six unit, Victorian bay windowed building across the street from One Kendall Square, and just steps from the heart of vibrant Kendall Square. The project includes four parking spaces.
Project Features and common areas
- Brand new clapboard and decorative panel front façade with new windowsills and trim
- Thermopane Fir entrance doors
- Completely new private rear decks with mahogany and fir balustrade
- Renovated rear facade
- Replaced rubber roof
- Replaced exterior doors and windows
- 9’ high ceilings
- New intercom/front door security system with buzzer and hardwired smoke detectors
- Restored original flooring, railings and stairs in common areas.
- Four parking spaces are available
- Large, room sized individual storage areas in basement
- Each unit has two bedrooms, one and one half bathrooms and a very functional, unique full floor plan. Four units also have private studies. Two units have private street level entrances.
Other included features and amenities are outlined below:
- Individually controlled Weil-McLain gas fired boilers for heat.
- Updated Baseboard heating for forced HW system
- Individual gas fired domestic hot water heaters.
- Two zone ductless split A/C system with dual remote controls for each unit
- 3 ¼ “ Brazilian cherry floors in kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms
- Travertine stone bathroom floors in a framed diagonal pattern with full sized bathtubs
- Marble bathroom vanity tops over maple cabinetry. Under mount sinks. Pedestal sink in half baths. Linen closets.
- GE Stainless steel appliance kitchen package: Refrigerator w/ice maker, Dishwasher, Range, Microwave with integrated exhaust fan, disposal .
- Stainless steel under mount kitchen sink and faucet
- Recessed and/or pendant lighting over granite kitchen counters
- Maple kitchen cabinets with dovetail joinery
- Granite countertops with 5’ bar seating area
- Bay windows
- Skylights in two penthouse units
- Washer Dryer hook ups in each unit
- Walk in closet in Master bedroom with cloud lighting
- Solid core Masonite doors
- Co-ordinated brushed and satin nickel light fixtures and Schlage door hardware. Front, rear and French doors are like keyed
- 3 ½“ window and door casings
- Installed crown moldings and 5” baseboard
- French doors with installed mini blinds access private decks off of each unit